Bike Indianapolis Art Scavenger Hunt
Directions: Crack the clues and pedal through downtown to find nine art pieces scattered around Indianapolis to celebrate World Bicycle Day. You’ll begin with Clue #1 on the Pleasant Run Trail and bike north as you snap pics along the way. Complete the hunt by Sunday, June 6 and tag us in your photos on social media for a chance to win a $25 gift card to the bike shop of your choice.
- You’ll pass this bird while on a pleasant run, but you’ve never scene a heron as blue as this one.
- Travel Downtown where this sculpture has been seen and keep your eyes peeled for President #16.
- Talk about a wall with a lot to say. This piece features Black icons of yesterday.
- Follow the Trail north to St. Clair and peak through the windows that you find there.
- Man’s best friend but also boy’s; find the dog that needs no toys.
- Bear with us, now. You’re more than halfway there. Cross the tracks to find a bronze bear.
- If you need a seat, this stop is the best. You’re looking for A History of Magic in the Midwest.
- Above 16th St. shines “stained glass” light that’s a vision of color when it glows at night.
- Time to ride to MLK Park in order to find a peaceful landmark.