Do You Shop at Kroger? Then Please…Go Krogering for Bike Indianapolis!
Kroger has been helping local schools, churches and other qualified nonprofit organizations earn millions of dollars through their Kroger Community Rewards Program for years. Bike Indianapolis is happy to be part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program!
All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your existing Kroger Plus card! Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases to Bike Indianapolis. This does not impact what you pay at all. The money comes from Kroger. It’s like a directed gift to Bike Indianapolis from you. Ready to earn for Bike Indianapolis when you shop Kroger (groceries and pharmacy)?
Simply follow these easy steps to register your existing Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card.
1. Simply register online at Kroger Community Rewards. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy so you can register your card with Bike Indianapolis after you sign up. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available from a cashier or at the customer service desk at any Kroger).
2. Click on Sign In if you are already an online customer or Register if you are a new online customer. You can also go to the SIGN UP TODAY link.
3. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
4. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step. Toward the bottom of your screen, you will find a section titled Community Rewards.
5. Click on EDIT Kroger Community Rewards or Click the ENROLL button and input your Kroger Plus card number or your registered phone number. (If the system does not recognize your phone number, please call 1-800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number).
6. Update or confirm your information. Enter NPO number (CK727) or enter “Bike Indianapolis” in the Find An Organization box. Click the ENROLL button under our info.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on your information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Bike Indianapolis until after you register your card.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We are very grateful to Kroger for this new opportunity and excited about how easy it is to earn money to make more bike riders in central Indiana.
Please take a few minutes right now to enroll your Kroger Plus Card and support Bike Indianapolis whenever you shop.